Our collection of information
- Registration Information: When you register with us, we will ask for personal information including your name, email address, and other details such as your occupation and industry.
- Payment Information: If you purchase a product or service from us, we will collect payment information such as your credit card or bank account information.
- Marketing Preferences: If you have given us your consent, we may collect your marketing preferences such as your choice of language for marketing communications and other demographic information.
- Device Information: If you access our website, services or apps via a desktop computer, mobile device, or any other device that has Internet connection capability, we may collect information about that device, such as its operating system and browser type.
Storage of information
- Registration Information: When you register with us, we store your information on servers in a secure environment. We use encryption to store or transfer sensitive data.
- Payment Information: If you purchase a product or service from us, we store your payment information on our secure payment processing provider’s servers.
- Marketing Preferences: When you give consent, we store your marketing preferences in a secure environment.
- Device Information: When you access our website, services or apps via a desktop computer, mobile device, or any other device that has Internet connection capability, we store your device information on our secure servers.
Cookies, and how we use your data
We collect your contact data when you request to contact us or subscribe to our newsletters. We also collect your communication data when you send us emails, messages, or comments via our website.
We conduct GDPR-compliant research to improve our services and product offerings. We may collect and store your information for up to 6 months for the purpose of this research. We will anonymise your data and will not share it with any 3rd parties.
Tracking by third parties
We do not engage in 3rd party tracking. However, we may use the services of service providers who may employ cookies and other tracking tools to analyse your device and website usage. We do not have access to this information and cannot control how these service providers use it. Other ways in which we protect your privacy:
- We do not sell or rent your data.
- We host our services and data on secure servers.
- We do not use external vendors unless they comply with GDPR.
- Our website and services are protected with SSL encryption.
- We disclose data only when required by law.
Sharing your data
Unless legally obliged to do so:
- Registration Information: We may share your information only with your express consent.
- Payment Information: We may share your information only with your express consent.
- Marketing Preferences: We may share your information only with your express consent.
- Device Information: We may share your device information only with your express consent.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy at any time so your are advised to check this page regularly in the future.